Effective communication & Feedback
Listening, improvising, conflicts and much more
In this course you will learn correct methods and ways of effective communication within an organization from people managers to the employees and to the teams; how to improve the relationships between team leads and their team members; how to improve cooperation among teams in terms of effective communication; giving complex feedback.
Trainer: Lukáš Krupka
Co-trainer: Janka Grinco / Lukáš Barda
Duration: 2 days
Price: 19.000 CZK excluding VAT (refreshment is included in the price)
24.9. – 25.9. 2020
If you are interested in this course, please fill in a simple form. We will get back to you with more details as soon as possible.
1. Introduction to the topic, its explanation and clarifying the purpose of exercises (models 70:20:10; comfort vs. stretch vs. panic zone – why do we do some of the exercises)
2. Basic theory– effective communication
• Self-introduction and Elevator pitch (30 seconds)
3. Basic theory–feedback methodology and the reasons for its getting / providing
• Feedback types, trying out giving a feedback: SAR/CAR, BAR, TRAIN, SBI, Sandwich, Johari
4. Employee moment
• Pygmalion effect
5. Listening as the basis and pillar of a successful communication
6. Text interpretation exercise – differences in perception
7. Communication within teams / towards an individual
a) Communication towards an employee (situational leadership basics)
b) Management of annual meeting work assessment
c) Management of development debate
d) Debate as a tool
8. 1-minute improvisation on business topic
9. MBTI methodology and case study – the impact on communication and team work
10. Conflict management
a) Conflict types
b) Thomas-Kilmann test
c) „Tough Discussions“ Exercise
11. Team meeting management – case study
What do you gain?
You will enjoy practical examples and demonstrations, which can help you begin.
Printed study material
E-notes from the discussions, internet links, and all kinds of sources mentioned during the trainings (by e-mail within two weeks after the training – the notes will be taken by the assistant throughout the whole training).
Access to the platform managed by the Agile academy, where you will be able to stay in touch with your group and your trainers.