Agile and IT architecture
An Introduction not only for Scrum Masters
This training focusses on the field of architecture in an agile organization. The principles of the agile manifesto say: The best architecture, requirements and proposals arise from self-organizing teams. How to cope with the principle of decentralizing the decision-making powers and the Enterprise architecture role? What is the function and mission of solution/system architecture in an agile organization?
Trainer: Jiří Khun
Co-trainer: Lukáš Barda / Lenka Rouchalová / Petr Novotný
Duration: 2 days (9:00-17:00)
Price: Due to the fact, that IT architecture is quite specific for each company, we offer this training in-house only. That´s why the price is contractual.
- The basic overview of agile implementation approaches – Spotify, LeSS, SAFe
- SCRUM and its link to enterprise layer; the role of technical architecture
- Explanation of architectural roles in an enterprise organization, the responsibilities and interactions with other roles
- Planning of enterprise and system architecture
- Architecture goals
- Management of enterprise architecture in the agile world
- The role of architecture when defining strategic topics and issues, MVP
- Architectural runaway
- Support when generating customer values
- DEVOPS/Continuous Delivery
- Architecture for portfolio/value streams management
What do you gain?
- You will grasp and understand the role of architecture in an agile organization and how to influence the course of enterprise functioning
- You will become aware of the most common mistakes within the field of architecture in an agile organization
- You will gain skills and learn the principles of “agile thinking” in an enterprise environment
- You will make the team cooperation more effective