Scrum Master in practice
An Introduction not only for Scrum Masters
A secret ingredient of well-coordinated teams which produce high value for the customer, and therefore for the company itself, is nothing but the Scrum master. This untypical and rather incomprehensible role can do miracles. We shall explain how to grasp the role, what to pay attention to and what to avoid, and what techniques to use. What’s more, we shall share our experience with you from our many years of experience in this area, and also concrete situations which we have dealt with. The interactive part of this course will help you better understand what you can later face and deal with in the day-to-day reality. We might even play some games
Trainer: Petr Novotný
Co-trainer: Lenka Rouchalová
Duration: 2 days (9:00-17:00)
Price: 19.000 CZK excluding VAT (refreshment is included in the price)
9.9. – 10.9. 2020
If you are interested in this course, please fill in a simple form. We will get back to you with more details as soon as possible.
- Introduction to Lean, Agile and Scrum
- Scrum – Ceremonies, Artefacts and Roles
- Servant leadership
- What is a Scrum Master’s day like?
- The difference between a good and a great Scrum Master
- Anti-patterns and frequent mistakes
- How to begin
- Tips and tricks
What do you gain?
- You will enjoy practical examples and demonstrations, which can help you begin.
- Printed study material
- E-notes from the discussions, internet links, and all kinds of sources mentioned during the trainings (by e-mail within two weeks after the training – the notes will be taken by the assistant throughout the whole training).
- Access to the platform managed by the Agile academy, where you will be able to stay in touch with your group and your trainers.