Professional Scrum master
Learn Scrum from those who created and maintain It
Professional Scrum MasterTM (PSM) is a 2-day Scrum.org certified course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it. This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, and teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement.
5. 9. – 7. 9. 2022
(17:30 – 22:00)
Trainer – Richard Ross (PST)
Location – online
Language – Czech
Price – 23.900,- CZK excluding VAT
6.10. – 7.10. 2022
(9:00 – 17:00)
Trainer – Matthijs de Booij (PST)
Location – online
Language – English
Price – 29.900,- CZK / 1.195,- EUR excluding VAT
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
What you will learn during the PSM course
Over the 2 days, students will see why PSM is the cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and for anyone coaching a team toward increased efficiency and effectiveness. The course includes advanced thinking for servant-leadership and behavioral shifts.
Throughout the course, students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
The PSM course is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
Related training courses
Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course will receive a password to attempt the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment. But do you attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days after the course and you score less than 85%? Then you get a 2nd attempt for free. And as a student of the PSM course you also get a discount on the PSM II and PSM III assessments.
On our training courses, we apply the values and principles of the Agile manifesto and we want to lead by example, you can therefore count on the following:
maximum 12 students per class
We want you to become certified for the training course you have participated in. However, we cannot guarantee you will pass. That’s why we have set up certification insurance, and you will get it for free:
- If you have done your first attempt within two weeks after participating in the training course but you didn’t pass the assessment, the trainer will personally give you feedback on the topics you scored the least. This will help you a lot to prepare for the free second attempt
- If you don’t pass the second attempt, you can participate in the next upcoming training course practically for free. We will only ask you for a small contribution to cover the costs for the training venue, food and drinks (in case of an in-class training course), and the certification fee. This way you can validate your knowledge and understanding and close any final gaps.
free book - trainer's selection
E-mail us or call us. And don’t forget our social networks.
Web design by noConcept