Professional Scrum Product Owner – Advanced
Mastering the Product Owner Stances
This 2-day Scrum.org certified course focuses on helping experienced practitioners to:
- expand their ability to establish a solid vision
- validate their hypotheses
- and ultimately deliver more value to their stakeholders.
This course is an interactive, experiential workshop where students explore topics through a series of exercises and discussions.
Trainer: Matthijs de Booij (PST)
Co-trainer: Petr Novotný
Duration: 2 days (9:00-17:00)
Price: 1.200 EUR excluding VAT (lunch and refreshment is included in the price)
10.12. – 11.12. 2020
If you are interested in this course, please fill in a simple form. We will get back to you with more details as soon as possible.
- Understanding your products
- Who are your customers?
- Connecting product features to customer outcomes
- Communicating the product vision and strategy
- Value and pricing models
- Innovation and experimentation
- Stakeholders and stakeholder management
- Agile governance, budgeting and contracting in relation to Scrum
- Scaling the Product Owner role
- Download Professional Scrum Product Owner Advanced Datasheet from our web
- Claim PMI PDUs for attending this course
- Download Scrum guide
What you will learn during the PSPO-A course
The Product Owner’s role has many sides. It requires to engage in behaviors and adopt mindsets beyond the core of Agility and the Scrum Framework. This course surfaces these behaviors by challenging the student to adopt several different Product Owner stances:
- Customer Representative – focused on understanding customer problems, challenges and potential opportunities
- Visionary – communicating the vision, future state and possibilities in ways that foster common understanding
- Experimenter – focusing on innovation, hypothesis testing and validating potential value to spark product innovation
- Influencer – communicating with and influencing stakeholders, customers and the Scrum Team to act with common purpose
- Collaborator – seeking input, ideas and feedback from others
- Decision Maker – focusing on creating maximum impact by making clear choices and decisions
Related training courses
Professional Scrum Product Owner – Advanced (PSPO-A) certification
All participants completing the PSPO-A course receive a password to take the Scrum.org PSPO II assessment. But do you attempt the PSPO II assessment within 14 days after the course and you score less than 85%? Then you get a 2nd attempt for free. And as a student of the PSPO-A course you also get a discount on the PSPO III assessment.